Frequently asked questions about annual and monthly subscriptions
Does my annual or monthly subscription automatically renew?
Yes. Your initial subscription term will automatically renew each year for successive one-year subscription terms, or each month for successive one-month subscription terms depending on your selection, unless you cancel the subscription renewal before the day you are due to be charged for the renewal.
When am I charged for the subscription renewal fee(s) ?
To ensure you have continuous access to your service, we charge your payment method for the subscription renewal fee:
- up to 35 days before the annual subscription is due to renew and we send you a notification email with the renewal price before;
- up to 5 days before the monthly subscription is due to renew.
As such, the date you are charged will likely occur prior to the date that your subscription renews. You can always cancel the subscription renewal before the day on which you are due to be charged.
I would like to stop my subscription from automatically renewing. How do I do that?
Before the day you are due to be charged, all you need to do is to:
- Click Cancel Subscription Renewal next to the subscription you want to cancel the renewal for; and
- Confirm your cancellation.
It typically takes a few hours from your request for the change to take effect.
Click here to learn more about how to stop your subscription from automatically renewing.
What happens if I stop my subscription from automatically renewing?
If you stop your subscription from automatically renewing:
- Your subscription will continue through the end of your already paid term, after which it will not automatically renew and it will turn into a free subscription.
- Any benefits associated with automatically renewing subscriptions may end when you stop your subscription from automatically renewing.
How can I cancel my contract and obtain a refund?
If you have an annual subscription, you can cancel your contract and request a full refund within 60 days of purchase. For each annual renewal or free trial, you can request a full refund within 60 days of being charged, and after the 60 days, a pro-rated refund of the days left in your renewed subscription term, beginning the month after you request the refund.
If you have a monthly subscription, you can cancel your contract and request a full refund within 14 days of purchase. Monthly renewals are not eligible for a refund. For a monthly paid subscription after a free trial, you can request a full refund within 14 days of being charged, subsequent monthly renewals are not eligible for a refund.
To learn more about your contract cancellation and refund rights, and for exceptions, visit our Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Where can I cancel my contract and request a refund?
To cancel your subscription contract and seek a refund, click here.
I am interested in your cancellation and refund terms, where can I found them?
You can find our Cancellation and Refund Policy here.
How do I contact support?
You can contact support here.