Changelogs: Avira System Speedup
June 01, 2015: Update 1.6.6
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.6 has been released on June 1st, 2015.
- Detection of SSD drives with automatic deactivation of the defragmentation process for this type of drive
- Power Modes: Quick switching e.g. changes are carried out by a single setting
- Privacy Cleaner: The sessions of the Internet Explorer can be cleaned indivitually
- Privacy Cleaner: The Dialog "Close open Browsers" will be displayed only when a cleaning needs to be performed
- Cleaner Result page: The values of selected checkboxes are saved also in case of cancellation. (Configure and save the changes before starting with the repair process)
- The Winapp2 Privacy Cleaner from the Junk Cleaner has become leaner
- Detection of Windows 10
- The Long Term memory consumption of the application has been heavily reduced
- Various customer issues concerning the entire application
May 05, 2015: Update 1.6.4
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.4 has been released on May 5th, 2015.
- The Privacy Cleaner has been enhanced with additional browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Opera (only latest webkit/blink based)
- Access violation in DiskDoctor on Windows 7 x64 with Internet Information Services (ISS)
- Load System optimization rules failed "Missing close tag in element name" with ISS on Windows XP with Sp3
- System Restore points aren't created at all (e.g. Windows 8.1 x64)
- Exception during terminating update autorun list
- Improved fix to prevent that the tray icon is displayed after the startup
April 20, 2015: Update 1.6.3
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.3 has been released on April 20th, 2015.
- New feature "Performance Modes"
- Possible Modes: Battery Boost, Turbo/Performance Boost, Standard
- Turbo/Performance Boost is an enhancement/replacement for PowerPC Mode
- It optimizes the PC to enable best system performance
- Battery Boost: optimizes and reduces the energy consumption of the battery and provides a longer PC usage
- Using an optimized Windows Power Scheme for Battery Boost
- Provide "Quick Settings" on Battery Boost and Performance Boost Buttons (editing icon)
- Switching Windows Power Profiles and optimizing and stopping Windows services (required .Net 3.5 or 4.0/4.5)
- New dialog for power profile settings and different modes
- New Junk Cleaner Engine
- Complete new scan engine
- More scan locations
- Provide "Quick Settings": e.g. Direct Repair, Create Restore Point, Restart (editing icon)
- Switching between Quick Scan and Full Scan (Quick Settings). Deep Scan search through your complete drive C: or all drives for junk files. This action takes longer than a quick scan
- Tooltips added on the main screen
- Don't save setting "Shutdown after clean". It has to be activated everytime again
- Added new categories and sub categories for Junk Cleaner
- Performance Modes with improved service handling
- Add support for winapp2.ini (Cleaner community)- temporarily deactivated for user experience improvements
- Adjust battery boost profile defaults (Settings for Sleep Mode, Windows Updates enabled)
- Added support/exclusions for: Private Firewall and Comodo Firewall Pro
- Disable immediate power profile switching after installation - introduce "unknown" state
- Edit/Quick Settings Buttons are always visible
- Reactivate updated Performance Mode Tooltips
- Update Product Uninstall Page information
- Performance Modes are possibly not working with ".Net 4.0 (just 3.5 and 4.5). In that case the green progress bar will not be shown over the Speedup application
- Invalid shortcut check could force a Windows message "Insert drive" for ejected USB Drives on some systems. A message will be shown for Activation issue "502 Bad Gateway" instead of HTML
- Invalid argument to date encode
- Access violation in Startup manager
- Process Manager does not count the total CPU and Memory usage
- After system starts, the program is running in the background with an active shortcut icon on the Windows taskbar
- Internet Explorer Manager: Remove item is not working correct within the super utilities
- The UI has been centered for the performance profiler
- Removed 10 minutes wait limit for "recycle bin"
- The default value after the installation was wrong for "Advance settings of Power Modes"
- The Junk File Cleaner from the left menu: Text cutted
- Cleaners on main screen: Jump to the result pages when clicking on the items found label
- InternetExplorerManager: Missing browser add-ons
February 2, 2015: Update 1.6.2
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.2 has been released on February 2nd, 2015.
- No improvements
- System changes detection dialog fixed: Retrieve and show the Publisher as well as the correct path for a scheduler. Solves also the issue with ABS (IE) Update Scheduler (The publisher could not be determined). The Avira apps won't be displayed in the System changes detection dialog
- The update dialog will now check the actual setting if it has to check for updates (no further restart required)
January 29, 2015: Update 1.6.1
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.1 has been released on January 29th, 2015.
- Display resolution with higher DPI scaling improved and displayed text are sharpen e.g. Windows 8.1
- Localization improvements
- Tools: File encryption and decryption feature does not work with every encrypted file from a previous Speedup version e.g. 1.3.x
- Main screen: The Scan and Repair mode does not "hang" anymore. After clicking on Scan or Repair the user interface displayed the animation but did not start. After minimization or switching e.g. "System Information"- dialog the scan/repair proceeds.
- Google search via context menu in Startup Manager does not work for russian
- Product activation with an inactive account will show a message instead of HTML
January 19, 2015: Update 1.6
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6 has been released on January 19th, 2015.
- Settings from Adobe Flash Player are no longer detected as a privacy issue
- The height of the clickable area from the menu items have been enlarged
- The Menu will be displayed at the proper position
- Avira System Speedup can be opened from the system tray with a single click
- The system tray icon opens only with a double click
- UI improvements and font adaptions
- Open location also works for registry entries in Privacy Cleaner
- Avira System Speedup starts twice in some conditions
- Fixed an Issue regarding the restoring of the Speedup window after minimizing and hiding
- Balloon tooltips will be displayed
- Avira System Speedup [Windows]
- Создано : понедельник, 24 сентября 2012 г.
- Последнее изменение: понедельник, 8 июня 2015 г.
- Оценить статью