General Information about Avira Rescue System.
The Avira Rescue System replaces the old Avira AntiVir Rescue System that will not be available for download after the release of the Avira Rescue System.
The Avira Rescue System is a live system that allows scanning and repairing a Windows desktop system that cannot be repaired by the Avira Windows desktop products, won‘t boot anymore or is unresponsive for other reasons and where it is assumed that the system is infected by malware.
The Avira Rescue System is a free-of-charge product that comes with an inbuilt product license with a validity of 12 months and is available in a German and an English version.
Both language versions are part of the image file and during the boot process the user can select the language to be used. The product is provided as an ISO and EXE file to be downloaded from the Avira homepage section.
- 1 GB RAM
- 700 MHz CPU
- CD/DVD drive
- VGA 800x600 (recommended)
- Internet Connection (recommended)
- The Avira Rescue System does not support dynamic disks, RAID systems or virtual hard disks
- The Avira Rescue System does not support multi-boot systems
- The Avira Rescue System scans and repairs: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 desktop systems
- Avira Rescue System [Windows]
- Creado : miércoles, 31 de julio de 2013
- Última actualización: jueves, 1 de agosto de 2013
- Evaluar artículo