Avira umbrella-icon closed in Guest account
If you logged in as Guest, the Avira tray icon shows a closed umbrella. This status is not correct. Your protection against malware is still active.To avoid this situation, you can create a new Standard user (Windows Vista) or Limited account (Windows XP), in Control Panel → User Accounts.
Please create a new user account for your guests. You could name it "Visitor" and give it only user rights. Thus they would not have administrator rights to your system and the status in the tray icon would be shown correctly.
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Thursday, January 29, 2009
- Last updated: Friday, October 16, 2015