Do I need to do anything after manually renewing my Avira product?
After renewing your license, as described in the article "How do I renew the license for my Avira product?", you do not need to do anything else. Your renewal will be processed within the next 72 hours. Within this 72 hour period, turn on your device (PC, laptop, etc.) from time to time so the Avira product can align the current license status with the license-management facility.
If you bought the new license as an initial purchase, and not as a renewal, you will receive a new activation code. When you enter this code, you might receive the error message 563. Read the article "What means the error message 563?" to learn about the options you have now.
You require an Internet connection to activate the product. If you are using a proxy server you may need to configure the “Proxy settings”.
In case the renewal was unsuccessful and the Control Center does not update, please contact our customer service center.
In your Avira account you will find all the information about your product(s) and license(s) – even outside our service hours.
Our video provides you with a short overview of your Avira customer account. Use this account for managing your Avira product(s) and license(s).
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira My Account [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Family Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Friday, July 11, 2008
- Last updated: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Rate this article