The logging level of the System Scanner is not increased
In case the System Scanners's logging level is not increased, although correctly set, please check in Avira's Configuration in expert mode, under System Scanner if the option Optimized scan is active.
If the option is active, the processor capacity used during scanning is optimized. For better performance, the logging in optimized scanning mode does not exceed the standard level.
This option is only available for multi-processor computers. If Avira software is managed via Security Management Center, the option is displayed and it can be activated: however, if the client computer is not multi-processor, the option is not used by the System Scanner.
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Server Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Wednesday, August 4, 2010
- Last updated: Friday, October 16, 2015
- Rate this article