Why is the Update aborted at X%?
It might be because of invalid (temporary) files. To solve the problem, switch to directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data (eventually hidden)\Avira\AntiVir ... and empty the directories temp and idx.
Then run the file PREUPD.EXE, located in C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir ....
Please check if the problem has been solved, during the update.
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Thursday, September 13, 2007
- Last updated: Friday, October 16, 2015