What should I do if Avira Realtime Protection stops?
Uninstall all other virus scanners or Ad/Spyware scanners from the installed programs list, under Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs.
Make sure you have the newest Avira version installed on your computer. You can repair the program by downloading it from www.avira.com and starting the installer.
Please make sure you download exactly the Avira software you purchased, so your license will still apply.
After starting the installer, select the option Repair → update. Click Next, then Finish.
Restart the computer. Avira Realtime Protection is active again.
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Friday, April 13, 2007
- Last updated: Friday, October 16, 2015
- Rate this article