Avira Announces Limited-Time Antivirus + Tune Up Bundle
Tettnang, 4 October 2010 - IT security expert Avira today announced a limited-time offer to bundle the security protection of its internationally-acclaimed Avira Premium Security Suite (APSS) with the computer performance and system optimization benefits of TuneUp Utilities™ 2010. The bundle is priced as two-for-one, making the bundle "double speed + double protection = double value".
TuneUp Utilities™ 2010 is an award-winning software utility suite that speeds computer performance, solves a multitude of computer problems and keeps the PC running like new. The TuneUp Utilities™ 2010 suite (which normally sells for $49.95) is being bundled with Avira’s flagship Avira Premium Security Suite (which normally sells for $53.95) for a combined price of USD $49.95 (two software programs for the price of one).
How to "Pimp" Your Computer
The Avira+TuneUp bundle offers all about making your computer perform at its peak. So in celebration, we suggest five easy ways to "pimp" your device:
- The most likely reason your computer is running slow is because a virus or spyware snuck onto your computer somehow. You can scan your computer and disable most malware (for FREE) by downloading our AntiVir Removal Tool – which work alongside whatever antivirus software you already have
- If your computer is more than a year old, your System Registry has the equivalent of cobwebs. Clean up missing DLLs, invalid file associations, broken shortcuts and other clutter. You’ll need a system optimization utility to do it – like our friends at TuneUp
- To free up more space on your hard drive, run the built-in Windows Disk Cleanup utility to remove unnecessary files. Just type "disk cleanup" in the Start Menu search box and hit enter
- Turn off Windows Defender (don’t worry, we’ll protect you). Microsoft tells you how to do it in this tutorial
- Do all of the above, and more, by downloading the Avira+TuneUp bundle today!
Availability + Global Pricing
Avira+TuneUp bundle is a limited-time promotion lasting through December 31, 2010 and is available in 11 languages, always for the equivalent of $49.95 in local currency.
- China: www.avira.cn/tuneup
- Spain: www.avira.es/tuneup
- France: www.avira.com/tuneup-fr
- Hong Kong: www.avira.tw/tuneup
- Italy: www.avira.it/tuneup
- Japan: www.avira.jp/tuneup
- Portugal: www.avira.com/pt-br/tuneup
- Russia: www.avira.ru/tuneup
- USA: www.avira.com/tuneup
- Germany: www.avira.de/tuneup
Avira protects people in the connected world – enabling everyone to manage, secure, and improve their digital lives. The Avira umbrella covers a portfolio of security and performance applications for Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS. In addition, the reach of our protective technologies extends through OEM partnerships. Our security solutions consistently lead in independent tests for detection, performance, and usability. Avira is a family-owned company that employs 500 people. Its headquarters are near Lake Constance, in Tettnang, Germany, and the company has additional offices in Munich, Bucharest, Beijing, and Silicon Valley. A portion of Avira's sales support the Auerbach Foundation, which assists education, children, and families in need. For more information about Avira visit www.avira.com.