Working student / intern (m/f) for CMS development project
- Implementing a content management system for technical documentation
- Analyzing and solving complex development tasks
- Assessing and establishing technical requirements for the project
- Previous experience with content management systems such as Joomla!, TYPO3, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to different programming languages and new technologies
- Fluency in German and/or English
- Team-oriented (working in an international team)
- High level of care and reliability
- Independent and proactive
- Good analytical and conceptualization skills
- Python knowledge is a plus
Please submit your detailed application (including cover letter, CV, diplomas, grade reports, previous traineeship reports etc), by clicking on the “Apply now” button. Online applications preferred.