Intern Automation (m/f) for software localization
We are looking for a candidate for the internal localization team for the development and implementation of an R & D project, the implementation of an automated and integrated software localization system. This project can be extended with custom components. Further developments in the context of a proposed academic project itself are welcome.
Your challenges & responsibilities
- Design and implementation of localization system architecture
- Integration of various versioning tools in the localization system
- Automatic pre-and post-processing of various localization resources
- Implementation of customized automation requirements in the localization tools using
- Automation APIs
- Integration of different localization tools
- Planning and implementing a test environment for software localization
- Automation of various localization specific test cases
- Student of computer science, computer engineering or equivalent
- Good programming skills in C#, Python
- Good practical experience in scripting (vbscript, batch, AutoIT)
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio and Test Manager
- Good knowledge of MSDN Coded UI test
- Knowledge of version control tools are beneficial (e.g. TFS, GIT)
- XML skills are an advantage
- Passolo and Across-knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Quick learner and analytical thinking
- Good verbal and written communication in German and English
This position is based in Tettnang, Lake Constance.
Please submit your application including your salary requirements and availability by clicking on the “Apply now” button. Online applications preferred.