What it’s about
You are a student and very much into machine learning, IoT, malware detection and classification, and fighting cybercrime? Then don’t hesitate and submit your abstract for the 10th international CARO workshop, which will take place in Bucharest, Romania on May 19-20, at the Athenee Palace Hilton. The main theme of the workshop will be “War of the Machines” with a focus on:
- Large-scale malware classification using machine learning.
- Threats in a “smart” world: security and privacy risks in the IoT.
- Detect poisoning on crowd sourced data.
- Anomaly / poisoning detection in malware / clean collections.
- Fighting cybercrime using big data.
The most interesting abstracts will enter the competition for the Klaus Brunnstein award which will be presented by the well-known researcher Vesselin Bontchev.
How to enter
- Send your abstract to email@example.com
- The CARO committee will choose a winner and offer him the chance to present his findings in front of worldwide leaders in cybersecurity.
The submission deadline is on April 15th, 2016
By the way: If you win he conference attendance as well as travel & accommodation will be sponsored by Avira.