Our new Mac Antivirus Pro protects consumers from the sophisticated attacks commonly used in identity theft, banking fraud, data and privacy breaches, and more. Avira’s award-winning antivirus scanner blocks keyloggers, rootkits, spyware, banking Trojans, botnets, DNS hijacks, worms and ransomware. Avira’s Mac Antivirus Pro also identifies and stops Windows malware from being passed through your Mac on to other PCs.
Avira is recognized by testing agencies such AV Comparatives and AV-Test for its excellent security threat protection against Mac malware, with nearly perfect detection scores year after year.
“Cybercriminals are increasingly targeting Mac users to steal personal information or to blackmail victims for ransom,” said Boris Cipot, product manager at Avira. “With Mac Antivirus Pro users are able to protect their Mac devices against online threats such as viruses, Trojans, adware and spyware and also prevent their Macs from being ‘carriers’ of Windows viruses.”
Product Highlights for Mac Antivirus Pro:
- Smart A.I.: unique, deep-learning algorithms protect you from even unknown threats—such as the latest ransomware variants
- Intelligent Repair System: best-in-class technology actually repairs damage caused by malware to your files
- Block Unwanted Downloads: identifies potentially unwanted applications from being able to ‘piggyback’ on legitimate software downloads
- Certified Customer Service: users have direct phone and email access to the customer advocacy teams at Avira (rated as ‘Outstanding’ by AV Comparatives)
- Single License Key: customers can protect all of their devices—Mac, iOS, Windows and Android—with just one license key and one common user interface
Avira Antivirus Pro for Mac supports devices with Mac OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) and higher and can be acquired on our website.