How do I download and install an Avira product?
This article refers to the installation of an Avira Product on your Computer or Laptop. If you would like to install Avira Antivirus on a mobile device such as a smartphone or a tablet please read the article:
How do I install Avira Antivirus for Android?
I. Download the installation file
In order to install the desired Avira software, you must first download the corresponding Avira installation file to your computer. Click on the required Avira product and note where your installation file will be saved.
- Avira Antivirus Free
- Avira Antivirus Pro
- Avira Internet Security Suite
- Avira Optimization Suite
- Avira Total Security Suite
- Avira System SpeedUp
II. Install the product
- Start the Avira installation by double-clicking on the downloaded installation file. If you are asked by the User Account Control for the installation permission, confirm with Yes.
- Avira scans your device for incompatible software. Please uninstall any detected incompatible software before continuing with the Avira installation.
- Select the option "Express (Recommended)" installation.
- Accept the End User License Agreement and click Next.
To activate your purchased product, enter the activation code and click Next.
You will find the activation code in the email you specified during the purchase process. If you do not find the email right away, please check your spam or junk folder.
- After the successful installation, a reboot of your computer is required
- How can I get my Avira product activation code back if I lost it?
- How to activate my Avira product?
- How can I transfer the Avira license to a new computer?
- How to install Avira Internet Security with an already installed competitor product?
- How do I download and install Avira System Speedup?
- Overview your Avira account
- Avira My Account [Windows]
- 建立日期 : 2012年5月10日星期四
- 上次更新 : 2016年11月29日星期二