Windows 8 compatibility for Avira products.
All Avira products are running on Windows 8 and Server 2012 respectively, but not all are yet certified.
Avira Free Antivirus is Windows 8 certified since April 3rd 2013.
We are working very hard to receive the Windows 8 logo for all our products as soon as possible.
Therefore, we would like to give you a more transparent overview about the current situation as well as an outlook on how Avira plans to go ahead in this document.
The following Windows 8 topics are addressed:
- What does Windows 8 compatibility mean?
- Why is Avira not Windows 8 certified?
- Am I now protected on Windows 8?
- What about version 2012?
- What is actually happening out there?
- When are the customers affected?
- What is the solution?
- What is Avira doing to provide a solution and when?
- What about the localized versions of Free, Premium and Internet Security 2013 ?
- What about the business products version 2013?
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security 2013 [Windows]
- 建立日期 : 2012年11月2日星期五
- 上次更新 : 2013年4月5日星期五
© 2013 Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. 保留所有權利.