Update 13: Error code 561.
This error message means that you are using for the current registration of the license a different email address than the one you specified in the order or in the original registration of the license.
This appears mostly because of a typo in the email address.
- Instead of @gmail.com you have used @googlemail.com or the other way round
- Instead of a lowercase "L" you have used a uppercase "i" or the other way round
- Instead of a 0 (zero) you have used a uppercase "O" (O like Otto) or the other way round
- You have used another Top-Level-Domain (z.B. .com instead of .net etc.)
To avoid a typo, just copy your email address from an existing email - or even better - from an email you received from Avira.
In this case, please check your data and enter the original email address in the current registration or update the email address in your account before you perform the registration.
For more information about how to update your email address, please refer to our article:
How can I change my Avira customer account details?
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security 2013 [Windows]
- 建立日期 : 2013年6月10日星期一
- 上次更新 : 2015年1月28日星期三