How do I remove or change activities from social networks?
Perhaps your brother sat on his cell phone and inadvertently posted nonsense on your wall. Maybe after a long talk with your mom you now feel sorry for posting those unflattering photos of your ex-best friend. Regardless of the reason, follow the instructions below to remove or change activities from social networks.
Start by logging into your Facebook account.
- Post: To remove or edit a post or comment that you created, click here for instructions. To remove or hide a post from your timeline, click here for instructions
- Photo: To remove a photo that you posted, click here for instructions. You also have options in case you are tagged in a photo that you do not like
- Private messages: While you can’t go back in time and un-send a private message, you can delete the conversation from your own Facebook account by following the instructions here
Start by logging into your Twitter account.
- Tweet: To delete a tweet, follow the instructions here
Start by logging into your Google+ account.
- Avira Social Network Protection [Windows]
- 已创建 : 2012年10月12日星期五
- 上次更新 : 2014年2月13日星期四