Changelogs: Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup, update 2.1.11 has been released on January 19th, 2016.
This release performs a forced migration from version 1.6 to version 2.1 on all MS Windows 7 and higher operating systems.
- The user interface has been improved for Windows XP/Windows Vista and MS Surface Tablets.
- Very long paths or path issues are supported without interruption.
- The Scan Indicator starts on time.
- The "Privacy Cleaner" cleans databases like places.sqlite of Firefox.
- Findings from winapp2 are displayed under "Registry Cleaner".
Avira System Speedup, update 2.0.10 has been released on January 12th, 2016.
- This update does not include improvements
- Speedup can now handle the option "Ignore file created within 'x' days"
- The "Boot Optimizer" starts all types of delayed autorun apps. (Apps with brackets in the path get started now.)
- "Registry Backup" is working
- Speedup installer closes a running Speedup service installer
- Speedup shows "Close browsers" dialog correct with enabled option "Optimize after scanning
- Uninstall tool is working
- Encrypt file and "delete original file" option is working
Avira System Speedup, update 2.0.08 has been released on December 17th, 2015.
- System Speedup now uses a new and lightweight communication protocol to improve performance
- It is now possible to activate the Speedup License via Launcher in case the UI is open
- Reduced CPU usage of the Systray in case the service is not started
- Fixed tooltip typo for "energiemodus"
- System Speedup now respects all entries on the exclusion lists
- When revisiting the scan results, System Speedup now remembers items added to the exclusion list
- Security improvement all over the product
- System Speedup can now jump to the registry key under Windows XP
- Speedup activation and internet acess works now (TLS 1.0 activation for Local System Account)
- Pipe communication improved
Avira System Speedup, update 2.0.04 has been released on November 25th, 2015.
- Independent Updater (Speedup Service is not longer used, works also in case Systry App is switched off)
- Private Data - Autocomplete Setting by default off (ASS-0122)
- Device Optimizer - "Ignore Files older than 180 days" Setting by default on
- The setting “Automatically optimize device after scanning” now works
- The correct UI is now displayed if the user aborts a scan or optimization
- If an user customizes the scan settings, System Speedup now remembers the changes
- Info about the trial version of System Speedup is no longer displayed after activating the program
- When using the Boot Optimizer, System Speedup can now create the file ‘… \BootOptimizer-xxx.reg”’ when creating a change file and the directory does not exist
- Windows 10 Network shares now work after using the Boot Optimizer
- The registry cleaner now loads the internal exclusion list correctly
- The device scores are now always calculated correctly even when only some of the total number of issues are fixed
- When System Speedup is scanning and optimizing, the progress circles are now more accurate
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.11 has been released on August 27th, 2015.
- New "Registry Cleaner" - The "Full Scan" provides far more scan results (using also winapp2 rules) Improved "Privacy Cleaner" to support the latest browsers and also add support for different user profiles within browsers:
- Changes in Firefox cache folder naming
- New locations for Chrome, Chromium and Opera
- Scan & clean all user profiles for (Chrome and Firefox)
- Support different Opera editions (Stable, Developer, Beta and Next)
- Support Microsoft Edge browser
- Improved "Privacy Cleaner" to support different user profiles
- Improved the performance of "Junk Cleaner"
- Adjust "Registry Cleaner" settings page
- Surface Pro 3 Screen Keyboard not longer working (e.g. handwriting, DSM log folder deleted but necessary)
- Creation of restore points that work from every sub scanner page
- Restoring a system restorepoint via Speedup failed sometimes with the missing "Uninstall.exe"
- "Registry Cleaner": Don't show non deletable entries
- Do not shutdown after repair if shutdown is OFF (Options: Full scan, Direct repair, Shutdown OFF!)
- "Registry Cleaner": Do not show non deletable entries
- "Registry Cleaner": Do not show non deletable entries also for "winapp2" entries
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.6 has been released on June 1st, 2015.
- Detection of SSD drives with automatic deactivation of the defragmentation process for this type of drive
- Power Modes: Quick switching e.g. changes are carried out by a single setting
- Privacy Cleaner: The sessions of the Internet Explorer can be cleaned indivitually
- Privacy Cleaner: The Dialog "Close open Browsers" will be displayed only when a cleaning needs to be performed
- Cleaner Result page: The values of selected checkboxes are saved also in case of cancellation. (Configure and save the changes before starting with the repair process)
- The Winapp2 Privacy Cleaner from the Junk Cleaner has become leaner
- Detection of Windows 10
- The Long Term memory consumption of the application has been heavily reduced
- Various customer issues concerning the entire application
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.4 has been released on May 5th, 2015.
- The Privacy Cleaner has been enhanced with additional browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Opera (only latest webkit/blink based)
- Access violation in DiskDoctor on Windows 7 x64 with Internet Information Services (ISS)
- Load System optimization rules failed "Missing close tag in element name" with ISS on Windows XP with Sp3
- System Restore points aren't created at all (e.g. Windows 8.1 x64)
- Exception during terminating update autorun list
- Improved fix to prevent that the tray icon is displayed after the startup
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.3 has been released on April 20th, 2015.
- New feature "Performance Modes"
- Possible Modes: Battery Boost, Turbo/Performance Boost, Standard
- Turbo/Performance Boost is an enhancement/replacement for PowerPC Mode
- It optimizes the PC to enable best system performance
- Battery Boost: optimizes and reduces the energy consumption of the battery and provides a longer PC usage
- Using an optimized Windows Power Scheme for Battery Boost
- Provide "Quick Settings" on Battery Boost and Performance Boost Buttons (editing icon)
- Switching Windows Power Profiles and optimizing and stopping Windows services (required .Net 3.5 or 4.0/4.5)
- New dialog for power profile settings and different modes
- New Junk Cleaner Engine
- Complete new scan engine
- More scan locations
- Provide "Quick Settings": e.g. Direct Repair, Create Restore Point, Restart (editing icon)
- Switching between Quick Scan and Full Scan (Quick Settings). Deep Scan search through your complete drive C: or all drives for junk files. This action takes longer than a quick scan
- Tooltips added on the main screen
- Don't save setting "Shutdown after clean". It has to be activated everytime again
- Added new categories and sub categories for Junk Cleaner
- Performance Modes with improved service handling
- Add support for winapp2.ini (Cleaner community)- temporarily deactivated for user experience improvements
- Adjust battery boost profile defaults (Settings for Sleep Mode, Windows Updates enabled)
- Added support/exclusions for: Private Firewall and Comodo Firewall Pro
- Disable immediate power profile switching after installation - introduce "unknown" state
- Edit/Quick Settings Buttons are always visible
- Reactivate updated Performance Mode Tooltips
- Update Product Uninstall Page information
- Performance Modes are possibly not working with ".Net 4.0 (just 3.5 and 4.5). In that case the green progress bar will not be shown over the Speedup application
- Invalid shortcut check could force a Windows message "Insert drive" for ejected USB Drives on some systems. A message will be shown for Activation issue "502 Bad Gateway" instead of HTML
- Invalid argument to date encode
- Access violation in Startup manager
- Process Manager does not count the total CPU and Memory usage
- After system starts, the program is running in the background with an active shortcut icon on the Windows taskbar
- Internet Explorer Manager: Remove item is not working correct within the super utilities
- The UI has been centered for the performance profiler
- Removed 10 minutes wait limit for "recycle bin"
- The default value after the installation was wrong for "Advance settings of Power Modes"
- The Junk File Cleaner from the left menu: Text cutted
- Cleaners on main screen: Jump to the result pages when clicking on the items found label
- InternetExplorerManager: Missing browser add-ons
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.2 has been released on February 2nd, 2015.
- No improvements
- System changes detection dialog fixed: Retrieve and show the Publisher as well as the correct path for a scheduler. Solves also the issue with ABS (IE) Update Scheduler (The publisher could not be determined). The Avira apps won't be displayed in the System changes detection dialog
- The update dialog will now check the actual setting if it has to check for updates (no further restart required)
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.1 has been released on January 29th, 2015.
- Display resolution with higher DPI scaling improved and displayed text are sharpen e.g. Windows 8.1
- Localization improvements
- Tools: File encryption and decryption feature does not work with every encrypted file from a previous Speedup version e.g. 1.3.x
- Main screen: The Scan and Repair mode does not "hang" anymore. After clicking on Scan or Repair the user interface displayed the animation but did not start. After minimization or switching e.g. "System Information"- dialog the scan/repair proceeds.
- Google search via context menu in Startup Manager does not work for russian
- Product activation with an inactive account will show a message instead of HTML
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6 has been released on January 19th, 2015.
- Settings from Adobe Flash Player are no longer detected as a privacy issue
- The height of the clickable area from the menu items have been enlarged
- The Menu will be displayed at the proper position
- Avira System Speedup can be opened from the system tray with a single click
- The system tray icon opens only with a double click
- UI improvements and font adaptions
- Open location also works for registry entries in Privacy Cleaner
- Avira System Speedup starts twice in some conditions
- Fixed an Issue regarding the restoring of the Speedup window after minimizing and hiding
- Balloon tooltips will be displayed
- Avira System Speedup [Windows]
- 已创建 : 2012年9月24日星期一
- 上次更新 : 2016年1月19日星期二