Avira System Speedup
Avira System Speedup, update 126.96.36.19913 has been released on February 13th, 2017.
- The cleaning rules have been enhanced.
- A privacy cleaner for Windows Apps has been implemented.
- The privacy cleaner now supports Avira Scout and Vivaldi Browser.
- The junk cleaner now cleans additional locations specific to Windows 10.
- The exclusion list for cookies has been improved.
- The user interface performance has been optimized.
- The boot optimizer and startup guard has been improved.
- Several product performance improvements.
- Fixed issues that improved the way boot optimizer optimizes programs and services.
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed animation and transition lags within main screen.
- Recycle bin cleaner no longer detects all elements twice.
- Fixed a bug where the junk scanner would hang indefinitely in some cases.
Avira System Speedup, update 188.8.131.5250 has been released on January 19th, 2017.
- Improved stability in recycle bin cleaner.
- Fixed an issue where the machine would not reboot during the use of Ultra Boot Optimization.
Avira System Speedup, update 184.108.40.20642 has been released on December 14th, 2016.
System Speedup supports a new feature called “Expert clean” which offers the possibility to reach a score of 110 when removing everything. A score of 100 can be still reached even if not all expert/special issues are removed. The “Expert clean” mode has to be activated ahead of every cleaning process, only the preselection remains preserved.
- Added a new “Expert clean” feature.
- A new File Shredder has been implemented in the tools section.
- Implementation of new application icons.
- Japanese language has been added.
- Support for Windows XP and Vista has been removed.
- Installation under XP and Vista is not possible anymore (discontinued).
- Improved search in scanner category results list.
- Improved recycle bin scanning and cleaning.
- Faster initial scan results after installation.
- Improved update process.
- Localization improvements.
- Dialogue improvements in “Expert Mode”.
- Fixed issues with File Shredder.
- Speedup does not crash anymore while navigating through different result categories.
- Ultra-Boot Optimizer completes reboot cycles in a much shorter time.
- OnWatch warning message will be displayed after enabling the “Clean All” action in the feature’s settings.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Avira System Speedup, update 220.127.116.1194 has been released on November 10th, 2016.
The System Speedup – Free Trial version has been upgraded to System Speedup Free. The new System Speedup Free has no time restriction and can be used as long as needed. An upgrade to the Pro version can be performed out of the product.
- An information screen has been added when upgrading from a trial to the free version showing the benefits of the new free version.
- Ultra-boot optimizer now respects reboots done by the user during its reboot cycles.
- Improved localization.
- Boot optimizer bug fixes.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Avira System Speedup, update 18.104.22.16865 has been released on October 20th, 2016.
- Improved Boot Optimizer with a HyperBoost feature. (Note: Boosting your device can take up to 1 hour and requires a 5 times reboot)
- Detects now real-time registry changes to update scores in the background. (Requires an Avira Antivirus installation)
- Complete new Standalone Defragmenter. (Displayed issues in the Dashbord and standalone defragmenter differ due to different strategies)
- Improved SSD support.
- Minor bugfixes
Avira System Speedup, update 2.6.6 has been released on September 28th, 2016.
- The registry scanner is now supported by Smart Acceleration.
- This update does not contain bugfixes.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.6.5 has been released on September 13th, 2016.
- This update does not contain improvements.
- Final strings for OnWatch.
- Disabled registry merge scan support.
- Improved starting of help overlay executable.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.6.1 has been released on August 24th, 2016.
- The product detects exceeding junk.
- The time is displayed as expected.
- Implemented localization updates.
- Added a fingerprintsensor service and malwarebytes to the BootOptimizer definition file.
- Dump files are no more displayed as log files.
- Different stability improvements for StartupGuard and BootOptimizer.
- Minor fixes.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.6.0 has been released on August 22th, 2016.
- The product includes a new disk defragmenter. The feature can be activated from menu device optimizer.
- The new feature “System Care” cleans automatically the system or informs you to trigger a manual cleaning. Hereby, can be used a filter, cleaning only predefined issues.
- The product now has an in-product help for the main page.
- The boot optimizer has been improved.
- Supports the configuration of preselected recommended issues. (Settings - Device Optimizer - Advanced)
- The updater now checks file integrity.
- The correct boot time is displayed.
- Improvement of performance.
- Malwarebytes and fingerprint service were added to the definition file.
- The device scores will be updated correctly after a fresh product installation.
- Fast cleaning of a large list of items.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.5.6 has been released on August 08th, 2016.
- This update does not contain improvements.
- The correct custom time format is supported.
- Entries without valid location are processed immediately by the boot optimizer.
- All found issues are preselected (Original behavior will be restored).
- Prefetch files will not be removed.
- Minor fixes.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.5.2 has been released on May 23th, 2016.
- The scores are now updated in the background.
- An initial scan will be performed right after the first installation.
- Additional scan locations are now supported (Previous Deep Scan correlates to all drives and Winapp2 enabled).
- The license state for trials and expired full versions are displayed now in the title bar.
- The license activation dialog has been improved.
- The "second" junk cleaner in the tool Disk Analyzer is no longer supported (Checkbox "Scan junk files when analyzing the disk").
- The Boot Optimizer now displays the services with their display names instead of internal names.
- A scan is started as soon as the User Interface has been opened to update the scores.
- To improve the scan time, Smart Accelerators have been implemented for junk files. (Initial full scans are further required).
- Reworked the scan options: Independent switches for quick/full scan mode and using winapp2 definitions.
- Speedup reacts faster and behaves much smoother.
- The memory and processor usage has been extremely decreased.
- The Boot Optimizer resolves restored boot- and startup entries.
- The Boot Optimizer now supports deactivated msconfig startup entries.
- The Registry Scanners scans 4-10 times faster.
- The quick settings for the 'Scan' has been improved.
- The 'Device Optimizer' settings has been improved.
- Several 'Device Optimizer' settings are also available under Advanced Settings.
- Improvement of several “additional localizations”.
- Speedup now keeps OpenOffice settings.
- The Junk scanner takes now compressed files into consideration when calculating space to save.
- The activation via proxy has been improved.
- Does no longer reset the default web browser.
- The Updater perceives the main window (Chinese version).
- The Boot Optimizer manages the services startup type in a correct way.
- Improved rule processing.
- Supports Trend EEP11.
- Speedup now contains all product translations.
- Supports “ExcludeKey” instructions from Winapp2.ini.
- Exclusions are used correctly.
- Microsoft Edge favorites will be no longer deleted.
- Improved scores updating on user interface startup.
- The user interface hangs no longer when a scheduled scan is running.
- Scheduled tasks are no longer executed in a row.
- "Quick scan mode setting" are no longer ignored.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.2.2 has been released on April 14th, 2016.
- System Speedup supports the function "Buy" and "Renew" via the Avira Launcher.
- This update does not contain any bugfixes.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.2.1 has been released on April 11th, 2016.
- Implementation of customer feedback possibility during product use.
- Implementation of customer feedback possibility after product uninstallation.
- This update does not contain any bugfixes.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.2.0 has been released on March 24th, 2016.
- Widows XP and Vista forced migration.
- The "Buy" and "Renew" URL has been updated.
- This update does not contain any bugfixes.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.1.13 has been released on February 29th, 2016.
- System Speedup supports simplified and traditional Chinese.
- The program checks regularly for a renewed license.
- The “buy” and “renew” URL is displayed correctly after clicking on the Buy Online button (only if the Launcher is installed).
- No more crashes after clicking on Optimize at Device Optimization.
- System Speedup supports renewals even on closed UI.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.1.12 has been released on February 15th, 2016.
- System Speedup does not show the UAC popup when the program is started from the Launcher or Desktop.
- Favorite icons from the Chrome browser will not be deleted anymore.
- Quick Access entries on Win10 are no more deleted.
- Folders of Windows 10 Mail will be ignored.
- Speedup does not display "-1" scores on initial run.
- The "Close Browser Dialog" is displayed correctly.
- Speedup parses all rule definitions for Quick Scan.
- Reduced the number of scan/clean passes for Junk and Registry Cleaner.
Avira System Speedup, update 2.1.11 has been released on January 19th, 2016.
This release performs a forced migration from version 1.6 to version 2.1 on all MS Windows 7 and higher operating systems.
- The user interface has been improved for Windows XP/Windows Vista and MS Surface Tablets.
- Very long paths or path issues are supported without interruption.
- The Scan Indicator starts on time.
- The "Privacy Cleaner" cleans databases like places.sqlite of Firefox.
- Findings from winapp2 are displayed under "Registry Cleaner".
Avira System Speedup, update 2.0.10 has been released on January 12th, 2016.
- This update does not include improvements
- Speedup can now handle the option "Ignore file created within 'x' days"
- The "Boot Optimizer" starts all types of delayed autorun apps. (Apps with brackets in the path get started now.)
- "Registry Backup" is working
- Speedup installer closes a running Speedup service installer
- Speedup shows "Close browsers" dialog correct with enabled option "Optimize after scanning
- Uninstall tool is working
- Encrypt file and "delete original file" option is working
Avira System Speedup, update 2.0.08 has been released on December 17th, 2015.
- System Speedup now uses a new and lightweight communication protocol to improve performance
- It is now possible to activate the Speedup License via Launcher in case the UI is open
- Reduced CPU usage of the Systray in case the service is not started
- Fixed tooltip typo for "energiemodus"
- System Speedup now respects all entries on the exclusion lists
- When revisiting the scan results, System Speedup now remembers items added to the exclusion list
- Security improvement all over the product
- System Speedup can now jump to the registry key under Windows XP
- Speedup activation and internet acess works now (TLS 1.0 activation for Local System Account)
- Pipe communication improved
Avira System Speedup, update 2.0.04 has been released on November 25th, 2015.
- Independent Updater (Speedup Service is not longer used, works also in case Systry App is switched off)
- Private Data - Autocomplete Setting by default off (ASS-0122)
- Device Optimizer - "Ignore Files older than 180 days" Setting by default on
- The setting “Automatically optimize device after scanning” now works
- The correct UI is now displayed if the user aborts a scan or optimization
- If an user customizes the scan settings, System Speedup now remembers the changes
- Info about the trial version of System Speedup is no longer displayed after activating the program
- When using the Boot Optimizer, System Speedup can now create the file ‘… \BootOptimizer-xxx.reg”’ when creating a change file and the directory does not exist
- Windows 10 Network shares now work after using the Boot Optimizer
- The registry cleaner now loads the internal exclusion list correctly
- The device scores are now always calculated correctly even when only some of the total number of issues are fixed
- When System Speedup is scanning and optimizing, the progress circles are now more accurate
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.11 has been released on August 27th, 2015.
- New "Registry Cleaner" - The "Full Scan" provides far more scan results (using also winapp2 rules) Improved "Privacy Cleaner" to support the latest browsers and also add support for different user profiles within browsers:
- Changes in Firefox cache folder naming
- New locations for Chrome, Chromium and Opera
- Scan & clean all user profiles for (Chrome and Firefox)
- Support different Opera editions (Stable, Developer, Beta and Next)
- Support Microsoft Edge browser
- Improved "Privacy Cleaner" to support different user profiles
- Improved the performance of "Junk Cleaner"
- Adjust "Registry Cleaner" settings page
- Surface Pro 3 Screen Keyboard not longer working (e.g. handwriting, DSM log folder deleted but necessary)
- Creation of restore points that work from every sub scanner page
- Restoring a system restorepoint via Speedup failed sometimes with the missing "Uninstall.exe"
- "Registry Cleaner": Don't show non deletable entries
- Do not shutdown after repair if shutdown is OFF (Options: Full scan, Direct repair, Shutdown OFF!)
- "Registry Cleaner": Do not show non deletable entries
- "Registry Cleaner": Do not show non deletable entries also for "winapp2" entries
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.6 has been released on June 1st, 2015.
- Detection of SSD drives with automatic deactivation of the defragmentation process for this type of drive
- Power Modes: Quick switching e.g. changes are carried out by a single setting
- Privacy Cleaner: The sessions of the Internet Explorer can be cleaned indivitually
- Privacy Cleaner: The Dialog "Close open Browsers" will be displayed only when a cleaning needs to be performed
- Cleaner Result page: The values of selected checkboxes are saved also in case of cancellation. (Configure and save the changes before starting with the repair process)
- The Winapp2 Privacy Cleaner from the Junk Cleaner has become leaner
- Detection of Windows 10
- The Long Term memory consumption of the application has been heavily reduced
- Various customer issues concerning the entire application
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.4 has been released on May 5th, 2015.
The Privacy Cleaner has been enhanced with additional browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Opera (only latest webkit/blink based)
- The Privacy Cleaner has been enhanced with additional browsers:
- Access violation in DiskDoctor on Windows 7 x64 with Internet Information Services (ISS)
- Load System optimization rules failed "Missing close tag in element name" with ISS on Windows XP with Sp3
- System Restore points aren't created at all (e.g. Windows 8.1 x64)
- Exception during terminating update autorun list
- Improved fix to prevent that the tray icon is displayed after the startup
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.3 has been released on April 20th, 2015.
New feature "Performance Modes"
- Possible Modes: Battery Boost, Turbo/Performance Boost, Standard
- Turbo/Performance Boost is an enhancement/replacement for PowerPC Mode
- It optimizes the PC to enable best system performance
- Battery Boost: optimizes and reduces the energy consumption of the battery and provides a longer PC usage
- Using an optimized Windows Power Scheme for Battery Boost
- Provide "Quick Settings" on Battery Boost and Performance Boost Buttons (editing icon)
- Switching Windows Power Profiles and optimizing and stopping Windows services (required .Net 3.5 or 4.0/4.5)
- New dialog for power profile settings and different modes
New Junk Cleaner Engine
- Complete new scan engine
- More scan locations
- Provide "Quick Settings": e.g. Direct Repair, Create Restore Point, Restart (editing icon)
- Switching between Quick Scan and Full Scan (Quick Settings). Deep Scan search through your complete drive C: or all drives for junk files. This action takes longer than a quick scan
- Tooltips added on the main screen
- Don't save setting "Shutdown after clean". It has to be activated everytime again
- Added new categories and sub categories for Junk Cleaner
- Performance Modes with improved service handling
- Add support for winapp2.ini (Cleaner community)- temporarily deactivated for user experience improvements
- Adjust battery boost profile defaults (Settings for Sleep Mode, Windows Updates enabled)
- Added support/exclusions for: Private Firewall and Comodo Firewall Pro
- Disable immediate power profile switching after installation - introduce "unknown" state
- Edit/Quick Settings Buttons are always visible
- Reactivate updated Performance Mode Tooltips
- Update Product Uninstall Page information
- New feature "Performance Modes"
- Performance Modes are possibly not working with ".Net 4.0 (just 3.5 and 4.5). In that case the green progress bar will not be shown over the Speedup application
- Invalid shortcut check could force a Windows message "Insert drive" for ejected USB Drives on some systems. A message will be shown for Activation issue "502 Bad Gateway" instead of HTML
- Invalid argument to date encode
- Access violation in Startup manager
- Process Manager does not count the total CPU and Memory usage
- After system starts, the program is running in the background with an active shortcut icon on the Windows taskbar
- Internet Explorer Manager: Remove item is not working correct within the super utilities
- The UI has been centered for the performance profiler
- Removed 10 minutes wait limit for "recycle bin"
- The default value after the installation was wrong for "Advance settings of Power Modes"
- The Junk File Cleaner from the left menu: Text cutted
- Cleaners on main screen: Jump to the result pages when clicking on the items found label
- InternetExplorerManager: Missing browser add-ons
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.2 has been released on February 2nd, 2015.
- No improvements
- System changes detection dialog fixed: Retrieve and show the Publisher as well as the correct path for a scheduler. Solves also the issue with ABS (IE) Update Scheduler (The publisher could not be determined). The Avira apps won't be displayed in the System changes detection dialog
- The update dialog will now check the actual setting if it has to check for updates (no further restart required)
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6.1 has been released on January 29th, 2015.
- Display resolution with higher DPI scaling improved and displayed text are sharpen e.g. Windows 8.1
- Localization improvements
- Tools: File encryption and decryption feature does not work with every encrypted file from a previous Speedup version e.g. 1.3.x
- Main screen: The Scan and Repair mode does not "hang" anymore. After clicking on Scan or Repair the user interface displayed the animation but did not start. After minimization or switching e.g. "System Information"- dialog the scan/repair proceeds.
- Google search via context menu in Startup Manager does not work for russian
- Product activation with an inactive account will show a message instead of HTML
Avira System Speedup, update 1.6 has been released on January 19th, 2015.
- Settings from Adobe Flash Player are no longer detected as a privacy issue
- The height of the clickable area from the menu items have been enlarged
- The Menu will be displayed at the proper position
- Avira System Speedup can be opened from the system tray with a single click
- The system tray icon opens only with a double click
UI improvements and font adaptions
- Open location also works for registry entries in Privacy Cleaner
- Avira System Speedup starts twice in some conditions
- Fixed an Issue regarding the restoring of the Speedup window after minimizing and hiding
- Balloon tooltips will be displayed
- Avira System Speedup [Windows]
- 已创建 : 2012年9月24日星期一
- 上次更新 : 2017年2月20日星期一