How do I add my child to "Avira Social Network Protection"?
The first step is to create a "Avira Social Network Protection" account. If you have already created an account follow the instructions below:
You know your child’s Facebook username and password
- Click on “Connect with Facebook”
- Enter in your child’s Facebook Credentials and click on Login
Click on Allow.
Please make sure to enter your child’s Facebook login information and not your own.
You do not know your child’s Facebook credentials or wish to connect one or more of other supported Social Networks (Twitter, Google+)
- Click on the link “or click here to send an Email to your child”
- Enter in your child’s first and last name
- Enter in your child’s Email address
- You may add a personal message to the Email to insure your child that what they are receiving is in fact coming from you
- Click “Send Email” and remind your child to go through the steps provided in the Email to connect his/her account
Adjusting Alert settings
Alert settings are used to customize alert reporting to your parenting preferences. You may re-visit this page after your child has been added.
Using the adjuster slider select your preference for all the categories mentioned. A brief explanation of alert reporting can be found to the right of the slider. Click on “Save Preferences"
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Family Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Social Network Protection [Not relevant]
- Создано : среда, 12 сентября 2012 г.
- Последнее изменение: понедельник, 10 февраля 2014 г.
- Оценить статью