How to get a PayPal account verified by PayPal?
To verify your PayPal account, just link your bank account to your PayPal account or be approved for PayPal Smart Connect or the PayPal Plus MasterCard®.
We ask customers to take the extra step to verify their accounts to help make PayPal even safer for everyone. When you’re verified, it means that you’ve provided a little more information about yourself to help confirm your identity.
After you get verified, PayPal lifts the limits on money withdrawal.
To verify your account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click Get Verified on your Account Overview
- Select the verification method you want to use
- Enter your information, and then click Continue
- Click Confirm, and then click Submit
For further information, visit the PayPal Help center.
- 생성 : 2012년 9월 14일 금요일
- 마지막 업데이트: 2012년 10월 5일 금요일
- 이 문서 평가
© 2013 Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. All rights reserved.