Change the product language
If any Avira Antivirus product is already installed on your computer, there is no possibility to switch in between different languages out of the product.
In case you want to change the language of the Avira product, then you need to perform a reinstallation of the product with the proper language.
There is a reboot necessary after the uninstall process has finished.
I. Download the Avira Antivirus in the proper language
- Go to the Avira Download Center and select in the lower left corner of the homepage the proper language you wish your Antivirus should be installed
- Press the Download button of your Antivirus product
- Click on the “Product Installation File” and save the Avira setup file on the desktop of your computer. The default download setting of your system will save your Avira setup file to the default "Download" folder: C:\users\loginname\Downloads
II. Uninstall the former Antivirus product
The uninstallation of the product has to be performed out of the computer settings:
- Windows Vista / 7: Start → Control Panel → Programs → Programs and Features
- Windows 8: Desktop → Hotkey: Win+I → Control Panel → Programs and Features
- Click on the installed Avira product and select Uninstall. Follow the uninstallation wizard to finish the installation and reboot the system
III. Install the Avira Antivirus product with the proper language
- Double-click the previously downloaded Avira Antivirus setup file
- Follow the Avira setup wizard to install the product
- Reboot your system after the successful installation
For further assistance see following articles:
How do I download and install my Avira product?
How to activate my Avira product
How can I get my Avira product activation code back if I lost it?
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security 2013 [Windows]
- 생성 : 2012년 6월 13일 수요일
- 마지막 업데이트: 2014년 6월 30일 월요일
- 이 문서 평가