How to get a PayPal account verified by PayPal?
To verify your PayPal account, just link your bank account to your PayPal account or be approved for PayPal Smart Connect or the PayPal Plus MasterCard®.
We ask customers to take the extra step to verify their accounts to help make PayPal even safer for everyone. When you’re verified, it means that you’ve provided a little more information about yourself to help confirm your identity.
After you get verified, PayPal lifts the limits on money withdrawal.
To verify your account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click Get Verified on your Account Overview
- Select the verification method you want to use
- Enter your information, and then click Continue
- Click Confirm, and then click Submit
For further information, visit the PayPal Help center.
- 作成日 : 2012年9月14日金曜日
- 最終更新日時 : 2012年10月5日金曜日
© 2013 Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. All rights reserved.