What is automatic renewal?
The automatic renewal service is a convenient way of having your software license(s) renewed prior to expiration, without having to remember the date or go through the entire purchase and activation process.
How it works:
- 35 days prior to license expiration, we will charge you the renewal fee based on the payment information you provide now. When the time comes, we will remind of your upcoming automatic payment.
- Your license will be renewed for the license term of your previous license, and the remaining runtime on your current license will be added to the new license. The amount charged will be the product’s standard retail price at the time of renewal.
- If the payment is successful, the product will automatically update with the new license. There’s nothing else you need to do!
- If for some reason the payment is not successful, we will let you know so you can make the payment yourself and enjoy uninterrupted protection.
Your automatic renewal status can be checked at any time from your customer account. From there you can switch the service on or off.
- Avira Professional Security, バージョン 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security 2013 [Windows]
- 作成日 : 2012年3月6日火曜日
- 最終更新日時 : 2013年4月22日月曜日
© 2013 Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG. All rights reserved.