Why moves Avira Exchange Security the Emails to the badmail quarantine?
It may happen that from the 1st of January 2014 the internal license of the product Avira for the following products will be seen as invalid:
- Avira Exchange Security version 9 - Standalone Edition
- Avira Exchange Security version 11 - Small Business Edition
Therefore, the Emails can no longer be checked and are moved into the badmail quarantine.
To verify if your product is affected by this issue, open the Avira Exchange Security Management Console and navigate to the Virus Scanner panel. When trying to update the virus scanner, you will receive and “Update failed” error. In the detailed error output, you will encounter the error “: UPD: ERROR: No valid license was found”.
In this case the internal license file in the program directory should be replaced. Please download this license from here.
Copy the savapi.key to the following directory:
Avira Exchange Security version 9 - Standalone Edition:
- 32Bit: C:\Program Files\Avira\Avira Exchange Security\Bin\Savapi
- 64Bit: C:\Program Files(x86)\Avira\Avira Exchange Security\Bin\Savapi
Avira Exchange Security version 11 - Small Business Edition:
- 64Bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\Exchange Security SBE\Bin\Savapi
If you want to deliver the Emails from the badmail quarantine please have a look at the following article.
- Avira Exchange Security [Windows]
- Avira Small Business Security Suite (new installation) [Windows]
- Creato : giovedì 2 gennaio 2014
- Ultimo aggiornamento: giovedì 9 gennaio 2014
- Valuta articolo