How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Mac
If you want to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus for Mac, you cannot simply move it from the dock into the trash like other applications since it is deeply rooted in the Apple system.
This is why we have provided an uninstall tool that will cleanly remove Avira Free Antivirus for Mac from your system. Please proceed as follows:
Click on the Finder and select Go in the top menu
- In the drop-down menu, click on Utilities
Within the folder you will find the tool Avira-Uninstall. Double-click on it to launch the uninstall program
b) Alternatively, you can also go to Applications and move the Avira icon to the trash from there. This will also launch Avira-Uninstall
The first dialog window will open, asking you, if you want to delete any quarantined files that Avira Free Antivirus for Mac has found. We recommend to click on Yes
- In the next window you will have to enter a username and password with administrative rights. Click on OK to continue
A blue progress bar will display the uninstall process. Once it is completed, the following dialog will appear
Avira Free Antivirus for Mac has been successfully removed from your Apple system.
- Avira Free Mac Security [Mac OS]
- Avira Free Antivirus pour Mac [Mac OS]
- Créé le : vendredi 30 mars 2012
- Dernière MAJ: vendredi 9 mai 2014
- Evaluer l’article