Update: Release of Avira Free Android Security Version 3.1
With the Version 3.1, Avira will support the new VDF format called xVDF which has a smaller footprint. This version also supports new languages such as Spanish, Japanese and Korean.
This release includes as well several new features:
- New first time antivirus scan runs automatically with animations after setup
- Error messages for app registration process are now hosted on the app instead of on the backend
- Antivirus update logs can be displayed for troubleshooting purposes
- ... and much more
For further information, please see our changelog.
This version supports the languages, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Korean. The officially supported manufacturers are LG, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Google Nexus and Sony.
Any smartphone running at least Android 2.2 will be able to install and run the app. The Version 3.1 supports as well several Tablets running at least on Android version 4.0.
Installing the App
Avira Free Android Security is available for download only via the Google Play Store.
Updating the App
The user will get a notification from the Google Play Store. The update will be installed once the user is tapping the Update button.
The user is able to access information about the product from the following places:
- Avira Free Android Security [Not relevant]
- Créé le : jeudi 1 août 2013
- Dernière MAJ: mercredi 22 janvier 2014
- Evaluer l’article