Loading a license on a local system with AntiVir Premium/AntiVir Premium Security Suite
Proceed as follows if you need to load a license to unlock or extend your full version of AntiVir Premium or AntiVir Premium Security Suite:
- Save your license file from the email that you received from us
- Start AntiVir by double-clicking on the umbrella icon in the taskbar
Click on “Help → License management”.
This opens the license wizard. In the last sentence click on hbedv.key.
You can now navigate to the folder with your saved license file using the explorer that now opened up. Select the file by double-clicking on it.
- A standard warning about possible limitations of the new license will appear in case you are already using a valid license (e.g. when you are extending your current one). Ignore this and select “Yes”.
The following message will appear after you have successfully loaded your license file:
- In the next window click on “Finish”. Now you have successfully unlocked or extended Avira AntiVir Premium or Avira Premium Security Suite.
- Avira AntiVir Premium, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira Premium Security Suite, Version 10 [Windows]
- Created : Wednesday, February 2, 2011
- Last updated: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
- Rate this article