How do I download and install my Avira product?
To install your virus protection on a new PC, please download the respective Avira product from our website.
Once the product is stored on your computer, double-click the downloaded installation file and follow the installation wizard.
Enter your 25-digit activation code into the License Wizard. If you have lost your activation code, this article will explain how to obtain it.
Thereafter, follow the installation wizard until the installation is complete. Please restart your computer and perform an update afterwards.
To ensure that there won't be a conflict with your license in case you e.g. give away or sell your old computer, we recommend to either uninstall your Avira product on the old computer or format the entire hard drive if you are not using it anymore. The Avira license will be deleted in both cases.
- Avira Antivirus Suite [Windows]
- Avira My Account [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Family Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Thursday, May 10, 2012
- Last updated: Monday, December 30, 2013
- Rate this article