How can I get my Avira product activation code back if I lost it?
There is a video available for this article:
To recover your Avira product activation code you need to perform the following steps:
Login to your Avira My Account using the email address that you used to registered with at Avira and your My Account password or use your Facebook account (if you have associated the same email address that you have registered with at Avira)
- Go to the Products menu to view the Avira products that you are using/ that you have purchased
If you have already activated the product you need to click on the i-icon on the right of the Avira Product Name
Click in the activation code field and the Avira product activation code will be automatically selected
Right-click on your mouse to copy the activation code in the context menu
- Open the Avira main window from the program icon Avira Control Center on the desktop or from Start → All Programs → Avira → Start Avira Internet Security
Click on the Help menu and select License management
Enter the activation code you have just copied from your Avira My Account
- How do I download and install my Avira product?
- How to activate my Avira product?
- How can I transfer the Avira license to a new computer?
- How to install Avira Internet Security with an already installed competitor product?
- How do I download and install Avira System Speedup?
- Overview your Avira account
Our video provides you with a short overview of your Avira customer account:
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira My Account [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Monday, March 18, 2013
- Last updated: Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Rate this article