How can I upgrade/extend the number of users in my Avira product?
This article refers to the change or upgrade from a "1 User" license to a "3 Users" or "5 Users" license.
- Open our website and click on For Home
- Below For Home click on your product (Avira Antivirus Premium or Avira Internet Security)
- On the following page you can choose your license model (number of users)
- By clicking on Buy you will reach the page with the order processing
- Fill out all required fields
- You will receive your activation code via Email for your new multiple user license or upgrade after you completed the purchase and your payment has been received by Cleverbridge Inc.
- Open Avira Control Center of your existing (already installed) Avira product
On the menu bar click on Help → License management
Enter the received activation code at Activate product and click on Next
- Fill the entry form with your personal information and click on Next
- Your new license is now activated and the remaining term of your previous license is taken into account
After you have successfully activated your multi-license Avira product, the other users will be able to use the product as well.
They simply need to install and activate the product with the activation code you just used. For more information about how to install the product, please click here.
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Plus [Windows]
- Avira My Account [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Tuesday, January 18, 2011
- Last updated: Monday, June 23, 2014
- Rate this article