- For Home
- For Business
How do I remove or change activities from social networks?
Perhaps your brother sat on his cell phone and inadvertently posted nonsense on your wall. Maybe after a long talk with your mom you now feel sorry for posting those unflattering photos of your ex-best friend. Regardless of the reason, follow the instructions below to remove or change activities from social networks.
Start by logging into your Facebook account.
- Post: To remove or edit a post or comment that you created, click here for instructions. To remove or hide a post from your timeline, click here for instructions
- Photo: To remove a photo that you posted, click here for instructions. You also have options in case you are tagged in a photo that you do not like
- Private messages: While you can’t go back in time and un-send a private message, you can delete the conversation from your own Facebook account by following the instructions here
Start by logging into your Twitter account.
- Tweet: To delete a tweet, follow the instructions here
Start by logging into your Google+ account.
- Post: To delete or edit a comment or post, follow the instructions here
- Photo: To delete on of your own photos, follow the instructions here. To remove a photo tag, follow the instructions here
Start by logging into your Formspring account.
- Avira Social Network Protection [Windows]
- Created : Friday, October 12, 2012
- Last updated: Wednesday, October 17, 2012
- Rate this article
Become an Avira Partner
Want to be the leading provider of small and medium business security? Become an Avira partner and offer your customers powerful, cost-effective security trusted by over 100 million users worldwide.Discover the Avira Partner Program Enroll as an Avira partner today Log in to PartnerNet