How can I view the entire conversation of private messages?
By clicking on the private messages button on the overview page, an alert window will open that will allow you to review all of the private messages that contain alerts. Underneath the alerts at the top of the window there will be a link that says "See all messages" which will then show all of the messages in the conversation with your child.
We take privacy seriously so we only show you private conversations that could pose a safety or reputation risk to your child. The conversations that do contain alerts will be present in the Private Messages alert window and on the Activities page.
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Social Network Protection [Not relevant]
- Created : Thursday, September 13, 2012
- Last updated: Thursday, February 13, 2014