How can I change the language of my product?
If any Avira product is already installed on your computer, there is no possibility to switch in between different languages out of the product.
In case you want to change the language of the Avira product, then you need to perform a reinstallation of the product with the proper language.
To do so, please follow the instructions below:
Download the installation-kit from the Avira website and save it for example on the Desktop
Uninstall your Avira product
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (in XP: Start → Settings → Control Panel → Add/Remove Programs). Then, select the Avira application and choose Uninstall
There is a reboot necessary after the uninstall process has finished.
- Start the installation by double-clicking on the downloaded file
Select the desired language from the menu and click Next
- Follow the installation wizard until the product is completely installed
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Suite [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Professional Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Family Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Created : Wednesday, June 13, 2012
- Last updated: Monday, October 14, 2013
- Rate this article