Transfer the Avira license on a new computer
To install your virus protection on a new PC, please download the respective Avira product from our website.
Once the product is stored on your computer, double-click the installation file avira_antivirus_premium.exe or avira_internet_security.exe and follow the installation wizard.
Enter your 25-digit activation code into the License Wizard. In case you have lost your activation code please contact the Avira Customer Service.
Thereafter, follow the installation wizard until the installation is complete. Please restart your computer and perform an update afterwards.
To ensure that there won't be a conflict with your license in case you e.g. give away or sell your old computer, we recommend to either uninstall your Avira product on the old computer or format the entire hard drive if you are not using it anymore. The Avira license will be deleted in both cases.
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Not relevant]
- Avira Antivirus Suite [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Family Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Thursday, May 10, 2012
- Last updated: Monday, October 14, 2013
- Rate this article