FireWall: What is the Presentation Mode?
The name "Presentation Mode" comes from our Consumer products (Avira Antivirus Premium / Avira Internet Security) and it means that communication is automatically allowed and the application (e.g. a game) is not interrupted by pop-ups.
In Avira Professional Security, the Presentation Mode is used as training mode, so the users are not interrupted by pop-ups while using their usual programs. The communication is logged in the background and, when the connection to AMC Server is build, the administrator can check which applications communicate to the Internet. Based on this information, a whitelist is created, specifying which applications are allowed and which are blocked.
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Thursday, March 25, 2010
- Last updated: Thursday, November 12, 2015