License upgrade from single user to multiple users (Avira Antivirus Premium and Avira Internet Security)
This article refers to the change from Avira Antivirus Premium to the Avira Internet Security and/or upgrades from a single user license to a multiple user license.
Please use the following steps since the change of the license model is not possible with the Avira customer account:
- Open our website and click on For Home
- Below For Home click on your product (Avira Antivirus Premium or Avira Internet Security)
- On the following page you can choose your license model (term and number of computers)
- By clicking on Buy you will reach the page with the order processing
- Fill out all required fields
- You will receive your activation code via Email for your new multiple user license or upgrade after you completed the purchase and your payment has been received by Cleverbridge Inc.
- Open Avira Control Center of your existing (already installed) Avira product
On the menu bar click on Help → License management
Enter the received activation code at Activate product and click on Next
- Fill the entry form with your personal information and click on Next
- Your new license is now activated and the remaining term of your previous license is taken into account
Now you can start with the installation on the other computers, since you now have successfully changed the license model.
For this purpose you proceed in the same manner as with the purchase of a new license and you activate the product as well with the received activation code.
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Created : Tuesday, January 18, 2011
- Last updated: Thursday, September 20, 2012
- Rate this article