Why should I call an expensive Hotline, if a product I bought does not run properly?
We run multiple tests on Avira software on various computer configurations. However, due to the variety of programs and drivers, conflicts may occur.
You can refer to our Knowledge Base or to Avira Support Forum, free of charge, to look for causes of conflicts, such as problems regarding installation, configuration or operation.
For private users, we offer direct and fast technical support through the paid Support Hotline service. Customers who bought Avira Antivirus Premium or Avira Internet Security have access to a cheaper telephone number than the users of Avira Free Antivirus. You can obtain the number in our Support section.
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Created : Friday, April 13, 2007
- Last updated: Wednesday, April 24, 2013
- Rate this article