Access to data on other applications is prevented
If access to data of other programs does not work then there is a conflict in the file access filter of the Avira Real-Time Protection.
In order to solve the problem you need to register the affected file or directory as an exception in the access filter of the Avira Real-Time Protection.
- Open the Avira Control Center by double clicking on the Avira icon on the desktop or in the Quick Launch bar
- Click Extras → Configuration
- Navigate to Real-Time Protection → Scan → Exceptions and select at the option “File objects to be omitted by the scanner“ the affected directory
- Click Add to include the path
- Confirm the configuration with OK
If subsequently, the access to the affected file is still prevented please send a request to our Support with the subject "FilterChanger" containing a short description of the error, so that we can send you a tool to solve this particular problem.
- Avira Professional Security [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Friday, April 13, 2007
- Last updated: Friday, October 16, 2015