- For Home
- For Business
What should I do if Avira Realtime Protection stops?
Uninstall all other virus scanners or Ad/Spyware scanners from the installed programs list, under Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs.
Make sure you have the newest Avira version installed on your computer. You can repair the program by downloading it from www.avira.com and starting the installer.
Please make sure you download exactly the Avira software you purchased, so your license will still apply.
After starting the installer, select the option Repair → update. Click Next, then Finish.
Restart the computer. Avira Realtime Protection is active again.
- Avira Professional Security, Version 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Professional Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Created : Friday, April 13, 2007
- Last updated: Monday, April 22, 2013
- Rate this article
Become an Avira Partner
Want to be the leading provider of small and medium business security? Become an Avira partner and offer your customers powerful, cost-effective security trusted by over 100 million users worldwide.Discover the Avira Partner Program Enroll as an Avira partner today Log in to PartnerNet