Avira AV 10 Service Pack 2 Update Standalone HowTo - A quick guide for various update scenarios
The document, which is available for download below, describes the various update scenarios with Service Pack 2 for Avira AV10 standalone workstation products.
The following items are listed:
- Product update
- Restart settings
- Manual product update (independent from the configuration)
Manual product update (depending on the configuration)
- Installing product updates automatically and restarting if necessary
- Downloading product updates and installing after reboot
Automatic visible product update via Scheduler
- Automatic and visible installation
- Automatic and visible installation after a cold start
Automatic invisible product update via Scheduler
- Automatic and invisible installation as soon as an update is available
- Automatic and invisible installation at a system restart
- Behavior with logged-out users
- Behavior with locked accounts
Download the quick guide for the Avira AV10 SP2 update here.
Note: Please check the restart-settings of your AntiVir Professional configuration before migrating to SP2 to avoid unintended restart behavior.
Please read the following articles about the reboot behavior: Restart settings and effects by the product update to service pack 2 for AntiVir Professional 10
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Windows]
- Created : Monday, June 6, 2011
- Last updated: Wednesday, August 24, 2011
- Rate this article