- For Home
- For Business
What means "IGNORE flag set" in the Updatelog file?
We have implemented this flag, in order to avoid unnecessary download traffic. It can only be set by us, in-house, as we generate the control files through the Update compile.
It means, all files that could not be updated, receive this ignore flag through the Update compiler.
This ensures that the Webloader uses exactly the same control files as the Updater!
[UPD] [INFO] File 'wks_avira/win32/de/basic-nt/avscan.exe' (local, Server): 09.00.03.03 < 09.00.03.05
[UPD] [INFO] File 'wks_avira/win32/de/basic-nt/avupgsvc.exe' has set the IGNORE flag, so it will not be processed.
- Avira AntiVir Premium, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Windows]
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Linux]
- Avira AntiVir Professional, Version 10 [Solaris]
- Avira Premium Security Suite, Version 10 [Windows]
- Created : Tuesday, April 28, 2009
- Last updated: Thursday, April 21, 2011
- Rate this article
Become an Avira Partner
Want to be the leading provider of small and medium business security? Become an Avira partner and offer your customers powerful, cost-effective security trusted by over 100 million users worldwide.Discover the Avira Partner Program Enroll as an Avira partner today Log in to PartnerNet