Errors when upgrading from Avira Internet Security 2013 to Avira Internet Security Suite 2014
While performing a repair installation or a manual upgrade of Avira Internet Security 2013 to Avira Internet Security Suite 2014, it might be possible that under certain circumstances one or more errors might be displayed.
Receiving one of the error messages during the installation process means that the upgrade to the new Avira product has failed. Therefore, after the upgrade all product modules will be set by default on disabled and cannot be activated anymore.
In order to solve this issue please perform a clean reinstallation of the Avira Internet Security Suite 2014. Therefore, uninstall the malfunctioning Avira product from your Computer and reinstall the Avira Internet Security Suite 2014.
- Start → Control Panel → Programs → Programs and Features
- Select “Avira Internet Security Suite” and click Uninstall
- Press Yes when asked to completely remove the Avira application
- Restart your computer after the successful uninstallation
- Double-click the previous downloaded “Avira Internet Security Suite 2014” setup file avira_internet_security_suite.exe
- Follow the installation setup
- Restart your computer after the successful installation
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Created : Wednesday, October 2, 2013
- Last updated: Wednesday, October 2, 2013
- Rate this article