Merging the Avira 2014 products runtimes
This option enables you to start using your new product and add to its runtime the remaining days from the product you are currently using.
Your old product and license will not be available any more.
The number of days that will be moved from the existing product you are using to the new one is calculated using the formula:
DaysToAdd = (ExistingProductValue / NewProductValue) * existingProductDays + 15 where
- ExistingProductValue = the value of the basic configuration for your existing product (12 months,1 user)
- NewProductValue = the value of the basic configuration for the product you are trying to activate (e.g. 12 months, 1 device)
- ExistingProductDays = the number of remaining days for your existing product
- 15 = 15 extra days granted by Avira
To apply your selection, you need to press the Choose button.
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira My Account [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Last updated: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Rate this article