How to enable / disable Avira Protection Cloud
On the basis of integrated rules, your Avira product autonomously decides whether one or more events on your system are attributable to a virus or malware attack. These rules are created in the Avira virus laboratory from the analysis of viruses and malware and made available to all Avira customers.
You can participate in the improvement of these rules and with it in the worldwide battle that Avira is waging against viruses and malware by using the expanded online test and joining the Avira Protection Cloud community.
Enable / disable Avira Protection Cloud
To enable or disable Avira Protection Cloud, please follow these steps:
- Open your Avira Control Center by double-clicking the Avira icon in your system tray
Click on Extras → Configuration
Click on General → Advanced Protection and enable or disable the option "Protection Cloud"
- Save your settings with a click on Apply
- Exit the configuration with OK
- Restart your computer
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Tuesday, May 15, 2012
- Last updated: Friday, August 8, 2014
- Rate this article