What do I need to install Avira Secure Backup?
You simply need an internet connection and Avira Secure Backup will make a backup from computers with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, as well as your Mac computer, iPhone or Android device.
The files protected and saved with Avira Secure Backup are accessible from any computer or from your mobile device. Just go to WebDAV https://dav.backup.avira.com, to the Avira Secure Backup website https://apps.backup.avira.com/l/login.php or to your Avira Secure Backup iPhone or Android app.
Before installing Avira Secure Backup, please make sure your PC meets the following requirements:
- Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (64-bit)
Processor: Pentium or later, 1Ghz minimum
Memory: Min. 1024 MB RAM (Windows 7) Min. 512 MB RAM (Windows XP)
Note: Administrator rights, an Internet connection and a web browser are required during installation.
- Mac OSX 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OSX 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Processor: 64-bit Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Disk: 200 MB available disk space
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Android 2.3.7 (Gingerbread)
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
iOS iOS 5.0 or later Memory: At least 14.1 MB of free memory space
- iPod Touch
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Secure Backup [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Friday, March 8, 2013
- Last updated: Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- Rate this article