How does Avira Secure Backup work?
Avira Secure Backup software allows every file on your computer to be automatically saved through your internet connection to a remote server with restricted access. Your files are stored on this secure server and available for you to access at any time.
These files can be up to 3GB in size but are limited to 200 MB by default. You can view and work on your files from any location as long as you are connected to the internet. With up to 200 Gigabytes available, you can save every type of file: photographs, documents, music, and more.
Saving occurs in a continuous manner and without user intervention, and the program also keeps track of every change made to the files. The data is saved on a remote server and protected with the highest security standards.
For additional information, see our HowTo document.
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Suite [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Secure Backup [Windows]
- Avira Secure Backup [Mac OS]
- Created : Thursday, March 7, 2013
- Last updated: Tuesday, October 15, 2013
- Rate this article