How do I remove or change activities from social networks?
Perhaps your brother sat on his cell phone and inadvertently posted nonsense on your wall. Maybe after a long talk with your mom you now feel sorry for posting those unflattering photos of your ex-best friend. Regardless of the reason, follow the instructions below to remove or change activities from social networks.
Start by logging into your Facebook account.
- Post: To remove or edit a post or comment that you created, click here for instructions. To remove or hide a post from your timeline, click here for instructions
- Photo: To remove a photo that you posted, click here for instructions. You also have options in case you are tagged in a photo that you do not like
- Private messages: While you can’t go back in time and un-send a private message, you can delete the conversation from your own Facebook account by following the instructions here
Start by logging into your Twitter account.
- Tweet: To delete a tweet, follow the instructions here
Start by logging into your Google+ account.
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Family Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Social Network Protection [Windows]
- Created : Friday, October 12, 2012
- Last updated: Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Rate this article