Can I use "Avira Social Network Protection" if I don't have my child's account passwords?
Yes, you can. After enrolling in our service, you can send an "invite" Email to your child which provides your child with instructions to connect his or her social networks to your Avira Social Network Protection membership. Your child must accept the invite in order to complete the connection so make sure you tell your child that the invite is coming. We'll let you know when they are connected.
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Family Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Social Network Protection [Not relevant]
- Created : Wednesday, September 12, 2012
- Last updated: Monday, February 10, 2014
- Rate this article