- For Home
- For Business
How can I change the language of my product?
If any Avira product is already installed on your computer, there is no possibility to switch in between different languages out of the product.
In case you want to change the language of the Avira product, then you need to perform a reinstallation of the product with the proper language.
To do so, please follow the instructions below:
Download the installation-kit from the Avira website and save it for example on the Desktop
Uninstall your Avira product
Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (in XP: Start → Settings → Control Panel → Add/Remove Programs). Then, select the Avira application and choose Uninstall
There is a reboot necessary after the uninstall process has finished.
- Start the installation by double-clicking on the downloaded file
Select the desired language from the menu and click Next
- Follow the installation wizard until the product is completely installed
- Avira Professional Security, Version 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Free Antivirus [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security 2013 [Windows]
- Avira Professional Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Antivirus Premium, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security, Version 2012 [Windows]
- Created : Wednesday, June 13, 2012
- Last updated: Monday, April 22, 2013
- Rate this article
Become an Avira Partner
Want to be the leading provider of small and medium business security? Become an Avira partner and offer your customers powerful, cost-effective security trusted by over 100 million users worldwide.Discover the Avira Partner Program Enroll as an Avira partner today Log in to PartnerNet