How can I transfer the Avira license to a new computer?
If you wish to transfer your Avira license to a new computer, please download on your new pc the respective Avira product from our website.
Once the product is stored on your computer, double-click the downloaded installation file and follow the installation wizard.
Enter your 25-digit activation code into the License Wizard. If you have lost your activation code, this article will explain how to obtain it..
Thereafter, follow the installation wizard until the installation is complete. Please restart your computer and perform an update afterwards.
To ensure that there won't be a conflict with your license in case you e.g. give away or sell your old computer, we recommend to either uninstall your Avira product on the old computer or format the entire hard drive if you are not using it anymore. The Avira license will be deleted in both cases.
- Avira Antivirus Pro [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Plus [Windows]
- Avira Internet Security Suite [Windows]
- Avira Family Protection Suite [Windows]
- Avira Ultimate Protection Suite [Windows]
- Created : Thursday, May 10, 2012
- Last updated: Friday, May 23, 2014
- Rate this article